Cel-Fi GO4 (G41) represents the latest in 4G cellular repeater technology. Building on the success of the GO2 model, GO4 has a higher output power (+20 dBm), providing the largest coverage area of all GO models.
GO4 operates on more frequency bands, now supporting Optus 700 MHz and 2300 MHz 4G networks, and can be easily switched between Optus and Vodafone-TPG should you change service provider.
Cel-Fi GO4 is ideal for large inbuilding cellular coverage applications for Optus and Vodafone. The higher output power means more service antennas can be run from the one repeater, and by popular request, the unit now has an RJ45 Ethernet network interface for remote management.
Expanding on GO2’s dual-band functionality, GO4 supports carrier aggregation with 40 MHz of relay bandwidth.
- 700L/850/900/1800/2100/2300/2600 MHz (700 band not supported on Vodafone)
- 3G, 4G, VoLTE, NB-IoT (GO4 has 5G capabilities, but currently not enabled or approved)
- Carrier Switching using WAVE App between Telstra, Optus or Vodafone
- Up to 3000 m2 coverage area
- Two band simultaneous relay
- Total System Relay Bandwidth – Up to 40 MHz
- Remote Monitoring, Control and Alert Capabilities via Wave Portal
- Ethernet Port for connection to internet source for live monitoring
- Cel-Fi GO4 (Switchable between Telstra, Optus and Vodafone-TPG)
- Blackhawk Ceiling Dome 698-4000MHz 2/5dBi Antenna -150dBc PIM
- Blackhawk LPDA 698-4000 12/14dBi
- 10m LMR240 Cable
- 6m LMR240 Cable
- 1m Ethernet cable
- 240v Power Supply