Now approved by Telstra, Optus and Vodafone
ROAM R41 boasts enterprise-grade performance combined with a user-friendly installation design, making it incredibly easy to set up and power on. Regardless of whether you�re in a car, truck, RV, or boat, this compact solution keeps you connected wherever you roam. Its low-profile design enables discreet installation under any seat, while its rugged frame ensures durability, enhancing both productivity and safety for individuals and mobile devices alike.
Equipped with the cutting-edge 4th generation Nextivity IntelliBoost chip, ROAM R41 features advanced technology utilized in our enterprise cellular coverage solutions. This chip delivers unparalleled signal gain, guaranteeing that you can always make calls, send texts, enjoy your favourite music, and stay on the right route while on the road or water. Offering reliable 3G, 4G, and 5G DSS connectivity within vehicles, including fleet vehicles, the CEL-FI ROAM R41 is the ultimate solution to address poor coverage issues and enable dependable calling, texting, and streaming while on the move.
Setting up ROAM R41 is a breeze with its plug-and-play operation, allowing you to improve connectivity in any car, truck, RV, or boat within minutes.
• Ideal for boosting mobile signal in a car, van, 4WD,truck, motor home, caravan or boat.
•Support for 3G, 4G and 5G DSS
•Suitable replacement for GO G31 Mobile
• Carrier switchable between Telstra, Optus or Vodafone � (can be performed via WAVE App)
•Supports 700L/850/900/1800/2100/2600 + Band 20 & 26
•The latest 4th generation Nextivity proprietary IntelliBoost chip deliverschannelised coverage for specific mobile network operator signals
•Ease of installation with plug-and-play operation
Supports 5G DSS on Telstra, Optus and Vodafone
This is a type of 5G that layers both 4G and 5G on top of each other sharing the same frequency.
The WAVE App will not display 5G is being boosted, but your handset will have boosted 5G signal and a 5G icon.
May not be available in all areas on all bands.
R41 ROAM CEL-FI GO Technical Details
• Dimensions @ 79.8(D) x 44(H) x 170.7(L) mm
• Weight @ 490 grams
• IP Rating @ ip54
• Operating Temperature Range 0-60 DegreesCelsius
• RF Gain @ 100dB
•Current Consumption @ 18 Watts
• Input Voltage @ 11.5 to 15V DC
• Cel-Fi GO ROAM R41 Mobile Model
• Blackhawk Trucker Edge 68cmAntenna (698-960/1710-2170 MHz, 3/5 dBi) with 4m of PT240 LSHF Ultraflex cable (black)
• Adhesive Indoor Antenna with3m cable
• 12v Cigarette Lighter DC 5mLead