The UR32 is specially designed to be low-cost and highly efficient. The pocket-sized design allows it to easily fit into small cabinets or machines where space is limited. Supports all Australian 3G and 4G bands including B28 700 MHz.
- 1x WAN + 1x LAN OR 2x LAN
- Equipped with 2x 10/100 Ethernet ports and 1x RS232/RS485 terminal block interface
- With a built-in LTE Cat-4 modem, it supports dual SIM backup for robust, reliable cellular communication.
- Compact and rugged design with a wide operating temperature range (-40 to +70°C)
- 2x SMA Female connectors for 4G MIMO, 1x SMA Female for WiFi (SISO)
- Open VPN/IPsec/PPTP/L2TP/DMVPN/GRE
The UR32 makes for a highly economic modem which has an essentials-only featureset that focuses on providing reliable 4G internet connectivity. The unit’s Cat-4 LTE chipset provides data performance up to a 150 Mb/s theoretical max (20 to 30 Mb/s typically) and typically used as a gateway for industrial equipment which can connect via the device’s RJ45 or terminal block interfaces, supporting RS232, RS485, and digital IO. The unit can create a basic WiFi hotspot for connectivity to wireless devices.
Ursalink LTE Router – UR32-L00AU-W
|Cat-4 – 3G/4G
|2.4 GHz (802.11 b/g/n)
|2 x 10/100
|1x WAN + 1x LAN OR 2x LAN
|WAN + 2nd SIM
|1 x In, 1 x Out
|2 x SMA
|1 x RP-SMA
|Voice Port (FXS)
|SIM card slots
|Micro SD Slot